## Commenting system in 3D
For a game we're building we need a simple way for a player to leave a comment in 3D space, that can be viewed later. Similar to Miro's commenting system, but in 3D. Basically leaving a comment in space, that is then represented by a dot/circle, which can be expanded to be read by clicking it.
- Build a local runtime commenting system in 3D.
- The player should be able to leave a comment in space, open and close comments, and reply to comments.
- All of this should happen at runtime, in-game.
- Start with a blank Unity project.
**The player should be able to:**
- Write a comment and leave in 3D space. (The comment can be added at the position they are currently standing in.)
- Click on comments to open them and read them.
- Click on an open comment to close it.
- Reply to the comment to start a conversation.
- There is no need to be able to save comments. Just build it so it works locally during play.
**The comment should be:**
- Closed by default, represented by a dot or sphere in space. (Don't worry about the design)
- When opened be facing the camera, but stay at its point in space.
- We envision the comment as a basic 3D plane with text on. Don't worry about designing it, use basic unity features and objects.
- Have a "reply"-field in the bottom for the player to leave a reply to the comment.
- If the comment has a lot of replies it should be scrollable.
- Do not focus on the design, use basic unity objects.
- No need to save content of comments, we will hook it up to our database. Just make it so it works locally during play.
- Build everything as modular as possible, and hook it up with non-coupled events.
- Build it with networking in mind, we will use this in a multiplayer game. But don't add any networking, we will hook it up to our own networking setup.
- Code should be C#, clear and commented.
- Unity project shared with us via github.
I am a game/app designer & developer with 8+ years of experience creating unity. I provide end-to-end solutions for creating fun engaging high retention experiences, from concept to deployment. Game Design - Design Plus
10 freelances font une offre moyenne de 543 $ pour ce travail
Hi there! I have read what you exactly need and I have great experience with C# Programming, Game Development and Unity 3D. However I would like to ask you a few questions. I do work smart and do not rest until I get t Plus
Dear Client! I have read your project description. I'm glad to say I can help you. I have a rich experiences for projects like yours. If you hire me, then I will do my best and finish it in time. We can discuss in more Plus
Hello. How are you? I am happy to put my bid on your project. I have read your requirements description carefully and I am confident in your project. I am expert web and game developer. I am sure you will be satisfi Plus
Hello, I'm an experienced professional and would love to help you in this project. Please review my portfolio shared below and let's connect on chat to discuss further about it [login to view URL] Regar Plus
HI I am experienced in Update your GSTIN 0 new messages C# Programming etc I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your reply
Dear Clients, I am Joseph- a professional Mechanical Design Engineer. I will do 3D modeling and product design for your engineering products according to your requirements. To complete this task I just require your 2D Plus
Hey! I'm an SEO expert with Web Design & Development, with over 5 years of experience dealing with related projects, I can help fix your SEO Errors or Website Errors. I've previously worked on the exact same project f Plus
Hi, there I’ve read your brief and can see that you’d like to build a Game. I have 8 years experience developing unity game. I am highly qualified for this project and would love to speak with you further about taki Plus
I know all this fields very deeply. and with my 5 years of relevant experience i am promised to bring you any goal.