Our client is looking for an experienced C# developer to join our team creating 3D home visualization software. Work within a friendly team of developers building software that runs on customer websites throughout Australia. Experience with home visualization is ideal but not required.
They are a results-driven team that offers flexible working hours. The entire team works remotely and has been for multiple years. Join our customer-focused team as they build software to help the world visualize their homes in 3D.
- Create procedural geometry within Unity
- Load 3d homes from IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) and xBim (eXtensible Building Information Modelling) file formats into Unity with custom C# code
- Write high quality, optimized and robust C# code within Unity3D
- Create new functionality for the existing application as well as maintain existing systems
- Collaborate with Architectural CAD systems software such as Xbim Xplorer and contribute to existing open-source projects
Critical Skills and Experience
- 5+ years C# experience
- Procedural 3D geometry generation and manipulation
- Strong 3D math knowledge and experience
- Ability to write readable, maintainable code
- Optional experience At least one shipped product
- 2+ years of Unity3D experience
- IFC and/or BX file format experience
- Archicad and/or Revit experience
- Home visualization and/or Architectural software development.
Project Type- Full Time 40hour per week