I would like to show the Openstreetmap map in Unity. (Like a pokemon go.)
I tried free mapbox unity sdk, or google go maps (on unity store), good, but not good because I don't want to pay google or mapbox.
I think copy free OSM map to MY SERVER, and Unity opens the map on my own server.
So I need:
1. OSM map database copy to my server (I create server on Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure, etc.), creating a map, the map is infinitely simple, there is no need for street names or the like, the road is gray, the water is blue and everything else is green.
// THIS FIRST POINT IS NOT A BASIC REQUIREMENT, if it does not go, there is an another people in this case, in which case you have agreed with each other how can you show how it is needed to make it.
2. Unity displays a map (based on a gps based on its own position (which is a 3D object that follows the movement, like a pokemon go.)) (Continuous movement! Do not jump a man!)
3. When loading the map, download from the server the player is around approx. 50km map, because do not have to bombard the server, but of course, if close to the border once again, download it automatically.
4. Displays POI's on the given coordinates (I deliver to you the coordinates, only loading data from my server php file. I make PHP, I deliver the 3D objects [POI's different 3D objects], you only make Unity and Map!)
5. Design: similar to pokemon go, so not the whole app on the map, so app top (far) clouds (like pokemon go).
6. Control: movement based on gps only, zoom in and out is allowed, right-to-left can be rotated.
So we make the full program, you just need the map with show POI!
Later on, there are additional things to do, so if someone takes it, we'll ask for him later, but it's still necessary to we can continue the development and see our work.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de €311 pour ce travail
hi!! Relevant Skills and Experience 6 years unity experience Proposed Milestones €155 EUR - total [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]