I will provide 500 Twitter accounts / passwords, and I need someone to give them a screen name based on a list of names I will provide. I also need each an app set up for each account so I can access it through the API.
Each account can be finished in a couple of minutes:
1) Log in to [url removed, login to view]
2) Give the account a screen name based on a list of names I will provide
3) Log in to [url removed, login to view]
4) Click on "create an app"
5) Give the app a name and description
6) Click on settings, set application type to "read, write, and access direct messages"
7) Click on "create my access token"
8) Report the screen name, password, "consumer key", "consumer secret", "access key", and "access secret token" in this format:
consumer key 1
consumer secret 1
access key 1
access secret token 1
consumer key 2
consumer secret 2
access key 2
access secret token 2
That's it! I'll provide a list of 5 accounts to set up and if all is well I'll send you 495 additional accounts to set up.