The requirement is to provide 60 travel articles / pages for a new city guide we're starting on the internet. The total word count required is between 300 - 350 words for each article. I will specify the article topics.
• Your work must be 100% unique and original (not copy and pasted).
• All articles will be checked with Copyscape and other plagiarism checking software.
• Articles must be well-researched with well-written relevant detail. You can use several sources like Wikipedia. I wil provide a list of resources.
• Articles must be written in clear English with good spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Articles must be written in promotional language.
• For each article you need to provide a route description and address information of the attraction described - I will provide a template
• Examples of articles and style can be seen at the [url removed, login to view] website
• Please provide a sample about the attraction Rotterdam Port Experience ([url removed, login to view]) or daytrip to Amsterdam
Articles cannot be resold, distributed, published, reproduced or reused in any way (not even even as samples). Ownership of all articles with all copyright shall be transferred to me to use at my discretion.
Décerné à :
Hello, I have attached my example to my PM. I am a native English writer from the United States. I have done a lot of traveling in Europe and a lot of travel writing. I am the best person for the job.