Hebrew TO Hebrew- Transcribers - Freshers/Professional/ Transcription Agencies are welcome
. As a QA /Transcribers, what will you do
• Check for the skipped words & tags. If there is any, write it to the respective segment at the respective play time.
• Check for the incorrect/misspelled words & incorrect tags and make corrections for the same to the respective segments.
• Check for skipped/wrongly used punctuation marks. If there is any, correct that as well
• On-boarding procedures for QA user has to give test based on guidelines minimum criteria is to score more than 90%
2. As a Transcribers, what will you do
• Listen to audio, transcribe them per guidelines
• Every audio that is to be transcribed is checked by QC, the average length of the audio file is 1 hr, every audio has no more than 2 speakers.
• Transcription has to be done as per guidelines
• On-boarding procedures for transcription have two steps for the user:
a. the user has to give a test based on guidelines minimum criteria is to score more than 90%,
b. the user would be given a 3 min audio file which the user has to transcript in assigned language.
• A native English speaker
• Experience with transcription is a plus
• Experience with proofreading
• Fast- typing experience
• Certificate as a transcribers is a huge plus
Requires Verbatim and Tags also.
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de $66/heure pour ce travail
I'm a native Hebrew speaker, with experience in transcription. I have high typing rate (60+ wpm) and am able to work full time to finish the job as quickly as possible.