[url removed, login to view] B.V., part of [url removed, login to view] (Nasdaq:PCLN), owns and operates Booking.comâ„¢, one of the world's leading online hotel reservations agencies by room nights sold, attracting over 30 million unique visitors each month via the Internet from both leisure and business markets worldwide.
Established in 1996, [url removed, login to view] B.V. guarantees the best prices for any type of property, ranging from small independent hotels to a five star luxury through Booking.com. The [url removed, login to view] website is available in 41 languages and offers over 200000 hotels in 165 countries.
We are currently looking for freelance translators, who can translate hotel texts from English into Japanese for our website.
What we require:
- Proof of independent self-employment and/or all required tax documentation;
- Experience with Translation Memory Systems;
- Minimum translation of 10 000 words per week;
- Internet access;
- Willingness to take a translation test;
- Reliable, independent and detail-oriented;
- Experience with translating texts from English into Japanese.
What we offer:
- No need to purchase additional translation software - work with our system (at no cost)
- Take advantage of extensive translation memories to facilitate your work
- Comprehensive administrative support
- Detailed feedback on the quality of your translations
- Potential long-term cooperation
- Prompt payment
Examples of hotel texts can be found on our website www.booking.com.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de €226 pour ce travail
A multilingual team of professional and native translators is at your work, Let's start and get this done perfectly !
Greetings, I have read your advertisement and I am interested in the position currently available.
I am a native Japanese and a member of Japan Translation Federation (JAF) & Japan Translation Association (JTA) officially. I have also some qualifications related to Japanese translation. Since I have rich and wide ex Plus
Hello Hiring Manager: I am interested in your project and would appreciate your consideration on this project.
Hello, I'm a native Japanese speaker from Japan. I've translated documents, websites for years since I lived in Australia. I'm very interested in your project. I also applied from your website. Thank you.
Native German with six years working as travel Rep. with different hotels in the Caribbean. I know perfect what is important about hotel descriptions. You need a Rep., incoming agency?