You must know both Chinese and English as well as formatting in Microsoft Word in order to complete this project.
A school system in the United States is offering Chinese classes for the first time. The 2 page brochure "[url removed, login to view]" has been written in English to help attract students.
The goal of this project is to translate this brochure into Chinese so that Chinese families whose children also attend the school system can read this brochure more easily.
Step by Step instructions are below:
(1) Download the file "[url removed, login to view]". This a Microsoft Word 2003 file
(2) Translate the brochure into Chinese. Delete the English words and replace them with Simplified Chinese characters.
(3) If a word does not translate from English to Chinese then please do not translate it. Simply? leave the word in English.
(4) Also, please do not translate the following 4 English Words. These Words are names and should be left in English:
? ? ? ? ? "Arlington" = DO NOT TRANSLATE, leave in English as "Arlington"
? ? ? ? ? "STARTTALK" = DO NOT TRANSLATE, leave in English as "STARTTALK"
? ? ? ? ? "Northern Virginia Community College" = DO NOT TRANSLATE, leave in English as "Northern Virginia Community College"
? ? ? ? ? "SATs" = DO NOT TRANSALTE, leave in English as "SATs"
(5) Except for translating from English to Chinese, please try to keep the formatting of the brochure as similar to the English version as practical. The brochure must be two pages only. Please try to keep the formatting, colors and pictures the same.
(6) Please use standard, high-quality Chinese with no grammar mistakes. The brochure is for a school and we want parents to think the School? will teach only? standard, high-quality Chinese.
(7) If you finished steps 1 to 6 above, work is complete. Just send the translated Microsoft Word file back to me. This is the only file I need. Thank you very much!