1. You must be EU VAT registered. If outside the EU you must have a valid VAT number (This will be verified by my company)
2. You much be a Native Norwegian Speaker
3. Excellent knowledge of English
4. Possibility to work on many translations projects of all sizes for a top 500 fortune company (Long term role)
5. [url removed, login to view] require a long-term candidate, who will be paid directly to their bank account in due course
6. We require all candidates to complete 2 application forms and provide an invoice.
7. Payment takes time, as it’s an international company (2 weeks)
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de €16 pour ce travail
Hello, I have reviewed your project requirements and I’m happy to introduce you to W&T Corporation. We offer only human translations through a team of over 200 native, experienced translators who are ready to deliver Plus
Highly skilled English - Norwegian translator available No problem with your requirements, but Norwegian law does not require VAT on translation services for foreign clients , so I don't have a VAT number (as you do Plus
Hi Thank you for inviting me! I am a native Norwegian living in Norway with wide and various experience in English/Norwegian translations. I have a valid Norwegian VAT number. So fare this year I have delivered smal Plus
Norwegian native currently living in Thailand. Have a excellent knowledge of English and feel i would be a good candidate for your company. I use english as a daily language and have translated a large selection of dif Plus
Quality writer. Looking for a translation job, so i can get my reputation on freelancer going. Can do this job for free. Student, got 5 days free each week. Quality translation, fast and effective.
Hi, You're looking for a reliable translator with excellent language skills and work rate, and I will offer you that. While I'm new at freelancer.com, I'm not new with language, and I hope to be given the opportuni Plus