I need someone to write or collect sentences in Spanish and translate them into English. I will hire someone TODAY for this task.
Deadline: estimated 500-800 sentences should be done within a day.
1) I will give you a list of words you must use. If a sentence uses multiple words from the list that's fine and you don't need to create extra sentences in that case.
2) It's important that the sentences are simple, common, understandable, but they must be full sentences.
3) I need you to translate each sentence into English like so:
El fraude por internet es bastante comun. (this goes into the 'front' card)
Internet fraud is pretty common. (this goes into the 'back' card)
El fraude (fraud) por (for) internet es (it is) bastante (enough, sufficient) comun (common). (this goes into the 'notes' card)
Please send me 1 or 2 sample sentences in a private message so that I can make sure your translation is accurate and according to the specifications.
- In the 'notes' card the translation needs to be as literal as possible and take into consideration personal pronouns (I, you, we, it, etc.) as well as tense (past, future, infinitive, conditional, etc.). Do not combine words, but translate each word for word, literally as it is.
- Source is unimportant; topics from cinema, love & dating, etc.
- You'll add the sentences into Anki, super easy to use.
You must be precise, honest, reliable and efficient to get it done quickly.