We are looking for a Freelance native German-speaker who can translate and record audio content for a new YouTube channel. If you love animals, speak perfect German and want to make some extra money with your voice, you might just be who we're looking for. We offer a free work schedule and monthly payments proportional to the number of audios recorded.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Native German-speaker
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic domain of English or Spanish
- Previous experience in translation, audio-recording or Youtube is a plus
Your responsibilities will include:
- Translate audio content from English to German
- Record that content with a clear, friendly and professional tone of voice
- Send the recorded content every week and work remotely with our team that will ensure the translations meet our technical standards
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de €13/heure pour ce travail
I'm ready to do your job as required. I will finish the job in the least time with accuracy and good quality. I will accept the least cost you can find. waiting to reply.
Hello there! My name is Tom and I am a native German speaker from Lower Saxony. I speak accent-free German ("Hochdeutsch") and I'd be happy to help you with your project! I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Tom
I am very passionate about the kind of work.I worked on several types of project of this kind which explains that I have a good experience in this field.I count on you so that we can work together.
I have my own YouTube channel and make videos in which a read German and English (I have both German and British citizenships) children’s books- so I would be perfect for the job.
I am German living in English speaking territory since 1997 so am "native" speaker in both English and German. I once spoke fluent Spanish but have not used it in 20 years. I think I might be able to help you