I wish to have an English book (475 pages) translated to French. This will be a professional project and is meant to be published for mass market sales â€“ so we shall need a very thorough and rigorous exercise from the translator. If there are any established standards for translation, they will have to be followed. (Pl tell me about it in the proposal.)
1. Pl let me know the terms for such a translation â€“ costs, timings, etc.
2. The translator will have to give a proposal which will have to be approved by the author/his foundation
3. All aspects of translation including proofing, editing, etc. will have to be taken care of by the translator â€“ they should be confident of handling it
4. The translator needs to have a mastery of both English and French - the writing may have nuances and the translator should be able to both understand it as well as translate such nuances exactly
5. Pl give your detailed profile along with info on any similar projects undertaken in the past
Pl come back to me with your proposal.
20 freelance font une offre moyenne de $3596 pour ce travail
Professional English to French translator with more than years experience. Please, check your PMB for more information concerning my qualifications, skills and experience. Cheers!!!!
Native French speaker. Fluent English. Experienced Eng-Fr/Fr-Eng translator/proofreader. Professional writer/scriptwriter. M.A. in Applied Linguistics. Please check PM for more details. Thanks!
I am a serious translator with experience in books' translation from English into French. The quality of my work is high and I always delivery the projects on time.