I require someone to find a few bhajans and translate them in a specific format. Most of the bhajans are easily found online, so it is just a simple matter of searching to find the lyrics+translations, and then formatting them correctly.
Attached are two files:
The first one is a template which can be used for every bhajan which is translated
The second one uses the popular bhajan 'mujhe apni sharan mein' as an example s you can see exactly what the final product is supposed to look like.
I require a new text file for each bhajan.
$1 for every bhajan which is submitted correctly.
The first five which I need are:
1. Hey anna dhan ki maharani (lakshmi aarti)
2. Aarti Shri Ramayan ji ki, kirti kalit lalit Siya-pi ki (Ramayana aarti)
3. Hey Madhav Madhana Murari (jagjit singh)
4. Ganapati Bapa Moriya (jagjit singh)
5. Hey Raamchandra keh gaye siya se (mahendra kapoor)
I will provide the rest to the person chosen, but as you can see, the lyrics + translations to most of these shouldn't be hard to find.
Future work available for the right candidate!
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $158 pour ce travail
I am very good at devotional terminology also and very good at English please give me this project I will deliver on time