I needed a content writer with technical skills to write following Delivery documents for Windows based software: 1. How to use the software user guide including First time use, how to deploy the software on your network, settings available, how to do certain things with software etc. 2. Server software and client software Installation guide for the software which consists Server software, Client software, MS SQL Server 2005 express. [login to view URL] Help file in .CHM format for Server software as the client software will not have any visible windows. The person should be experienced in installing software on Windows OS and needed to play with software to know about the various features available in it, and needed to explain them in various documents in Users understandable formats. In short you should need to know what you have to do.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Oct 26, 2007 1:59:18 PM:
Hi, Thanks for your replies. I see good number of people capable of doing what I needed. So I have decided to have two things: 1. As its LAN edition still needed 1 week to be completed, we will do it after the Second one. Or I can have two people working on different products. 2. Creating help file for Single PC Edition of the same software. Please have a look at [login to view URL] We needed costing and Time Line to develop its desktop based Help file (.CHM). Please note you have to either Develop or get Open source Images and other GUI stuff to develop a nice and professional looking help file. Ask question if any thing is not clear in the software. The software already has Old help file, so many things can be cleared from that.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Oct 26, 2007 2:50:44 PM:
Hi, Please use this URL instead [login to view URL]
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Oct 26, 2007 2:51:57 PM:
Hi, Please use this URL instead: [login to view URL]