I am recruiting one or two reliable general transcriptionists, to beef up existing transcription team, who can work with me on a long-term basis to transcribe mostly interviews.
The transcriptionists I am looking for:
1. must be able to transcribe accurately,requiring no additional editing or QA
2. must be able to follow specific format as instructed
3. must have a TAT for one hour audio of not more than 2 working days
4. must be flexible (sometimes there are weeks when load is minimal and there are weeks when load is heavy)
Please indicate the ff in your application:
1. how long have you been transcribing
2. what kind of transcription have you done
3. what equipment and software do you use
4. if you are familiar in using Dropbox
Hi, i have added a 3 min audio file which i want all you all the submitted a bit to transcribe as verbatim as possible.
retrying to re-post the test ..i hope it works.. i have made it shorter, only 37 seconds.
Please send me your recordings of Audio/Video, I can transcribe it for you in less amount, high-quality, cost-effective, good accuracy, dependability, reliability, and help you get your job done with ease.
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $13/heure pour ce travail
I have been transcribing for a few months and use express scribe. My native language is English and I type 55wpm. I'm a uni student with a big break in progress so readily available. I have dropbox.
I have transcribed for years for at least 10 hours a day for next day turn around. I am fast and will deliver a quality product. I have all needed equipment to transcribe. Thanks Aaymis
I have over 8 years of experience as quality analyst auditing voice calls over the internet. My typing speed is 34 WPM and I am readily available and can start right away. I have a drop box account.