We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Training and Quality Manager to join our team and be part of this amazing project during an amazing growth period. The training and quality managers responsibilities include delivering technical training to our field engineers, creating training materials, maintaining technical documentation, reviewing quality of performance delivered by field engineers and scoring them and closing this loop by providing training in areas of concern. The role will require you to work with our global team of engineers currently working in but not limited to Australia, India and Indonesia.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Outstanding candidates are able to analyze processes and develop effective improvement strategies which they can then create content and upskill others in.
Technical field operations experience is a MUST.
● Devise technical training programs according to partner requirements
● Produce training schedules and classroom agenda
● Determine course content according to objectives
● Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
● Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
● Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed
● Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
● Observe and evaluate results of training programs
● Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
● Review and score engineer cases with a quality score
● Create reporting which will identify engineer skill gaps and address this with specific training
Experience & Skills:
● Proven experience as technical trainer
● Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
● Experience in designing technical course content
● Ability to address training needs with complete courses
● Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
● Experience evaluating and critiquing technical work
● Degree in a relevant technical field
● Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) is a strong asset