DO NOT copy me your standard bid text, but do reply to the description below.
Summary: You will have to (1) create photorealistic environments using 3d models from unity asset store or turbo squid (2) Import the models into Unity3d & setup the environment
We are looking for the High Quality as real as it gets. We expect you to know everything about the PBR workflows, scene settings, Global Illumination, Texture Mapping, UV's, antialiasing.
If you have worked in this field for a significant time, then you already should have a library with good textures, but in case we give you something specific, we will provide 8k textures and you will have to create multiple shaders and apply them to the scene.
To save time on lengthy chats and convince me that you know this stuff, the best way is to send me a close-up screenshot of how the sample asset from the link above looks in your unity scene and how realistic you were able to make it, or even better, build a quick scene and send me a link. This will show me not only that you know this stuff but also that you are seriously looking for an employment and willing to go walk an extra mile instead of a quick copy/paste of the standard bid text.
In your bid text please:
1. Describe me your experience related to the information above.
2. Describe me what software and tools you use, the more details you provide, the more convincing your bid will be.
3. How many hours per week would you like to work and for how many months you would like to work?
4. Do you already have a full-time job?
5. Do NOT send me links with a bunch of random pictures of someone else's work that you have gathered from the web. We will figure that you sooner or later.
15 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 7 $ /heure pour ce travail
Hello, My name is Dinesh. I am a 3D specialist. Welcome to my page. I can make a photorealistic render for you. Please feel free to contact me. Best regards, Dinesh