I'm looking for someone who can provide a unity asset library & blender models to do the following:-
- to develop 6 unity prefab characters, (e.g. 3 male, 3 female), all relatively similar but with the ability to change the height / build of each one (only basic controls to specify height, and say for example slim / average / large) for First Person Shooter type game similar to the Ethan Standard Asset on Unity
- they should all have standard animations supplied to :- walk, run, sit (on an imagined chair etc), stand and dance(!)
- they should be clothed in medieval dress (nun, witch, blacksmith, male peasant, female peasant, rich trader)
- it should be possible to DYNAMICALLY change the face of each person at runtime (by specifying a texture / textures for the face as a UV unwrapped image at runtime, which can be loaded in as a texture on the gameobject
- ideally the ability to dynamically change the dresses / colours of each character too at runtime, to have some form of control over variety, again to be specified as arguments in the game object
This is being delivered as a sample VR project and should the submission be successful there would be a very large amount of follow on work with at least 50 more characters to come, and we would like to work with the same developer throughout.
Low Poly versions ideally, as would support for android but for the time being so long as they look good on PC.
For all bids we would like to see samples of previous work and or / suggestions for what you would propose.
I've attached a couple of samples of whats been suggested to us to give you an idea.
20 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 207 £ pour ce travail
We are professions artist team, we have more than 8 years experience, are looking for interesting projects. We are looking for long term relations and reliable clients to work with them. [url removed, login to view]
Services of a professional and experienced designer are available who is expert in delivering quality and creative designs. Send me a text to start the discussion on your project.