Design a steel building structure:
> 5 level building (ground floor + 4 story) - top story ends with horizontal concrete slab.
> Level 1: 3.5m; Level 2-5: 3m;
> 596 square meters footprint
> slab is 579mp. 100mm walls go on the side of the slab, not on top of it. walls are made from horizontal panels.
> floor blueprint: [login to view URL]
> arhicad project: [login to view URL]
> topography: [login to view URL]
> walls: 100mm Metallic Sandwich Isolated Panel
> rooftop: tar on concrete slab
> slab height between story: 14cm
> foundation minimum elevation height: -1.5m & -1 ground elevation difference between back (higher) and front (lower) = -2.5m
> foundation ground resistance: 200 kPa
> seismic level: 0.2 g
> wind pressure: 0.7 kPa
> snow: 2.5 kN/m2
> building location: 46.922397, 26.930743
> elevation level 1 (story 0 concrete slab top height): 194.65
Only structure & foundation, no need for exterior design at this point. It's highly important to optimise the overall building cost by reducing materials.
The building will need to check on wind, snow and seismic tests for specs in Europa > Romania > Roman (tested within Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis / SCIA).
What you need to provide:
1. Design all vertical and Horizontal elements. Export building section 2d drawings, including foundation, with element measurements.
2. Generate excel report for elements: type, number of elements, length, unit weight, bar weight, total weight per element, painting area, m3 concrete
3. Generate excel report from Robot with total material (concrete, metal) requirements: type, total weight, total volume (m3 for concrete), per level (foundation, Level 1,2,3,4,5, rooftop). It’s important to have a realistic report per level because it’s possible the last 1 or 2 levels might not be approved by city council.
4. Design Connections for Steel, including haunches; design for CofraPlus 60 installment on beams; consider CofraPlus requirements for a 14 slab.
5. Design complete footings, grade beams, slabs.
6. Make Optimisation to all sections to be minimum and to reduce overall cost
7. Structural drawings, elevations, plans and sections
8. Provide editable source files for Robot, CAD, etc.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $826 pour ce travail
Hello Sir I am Civil and Structural Engineer with more than 6 years experience with Eurocodes, US, Indian and Australian codes and British Standardss, and I can do your job perfectly and on time, I am available 24/7 t Plus
I DID SUCH A TYPE OF PROJECTS OVER THE PAST. I AM SURE THIS PROJECT WILL BE COMPLETED WITHIN A DUE TIME. I am very interested in your project. I am an expert in Auto desk max & Lumion 6+ with several years of experien Plus