Role and Responsibilities:
We’re looking for a Product Designer to DESIGN, TEST, and SOURCE MATERIALS for Christian, faith-based creative crafts for kids on a monthly basis. Here are the steps of the process that you'll be required to complete:
• Brainstorming and research of hands-on craft concepts to illustrate ideas and stories from weekly bible passages. The number one goal of our projects is to make concepts of the Catholic faith tangible and engaging for young children. We will supply you with the bible passages to inspire each craft.
• Physical Prototyping is a MUST. Familiarity with fabrics, 3-D printing, mixed media, and soft goods are a bonus.
• Product testing. You must physically test the craft you're designing to make sure it's age-appropriate, fun, and of good quality.
• Material sourcing and sampling. You work with sample materials, reach out to manufacturers and engage with manufacturers to maximize the intersection point of profitability and quality.
• Writing craft instructions. You write instructions and work with our Editorial team to create compelling and clear instructions, as well as magazine activities.
• Project Management. As a monthly subscription service, we always have multiple craft ideas cooking at the same time. You are responsible for driving your product craft's timeline forward and connecting with our other craft teams to ensure that our monthly offering is unique, memorable, and of excellent quality.
A strong work ethic, communication skills, and high levels of empathy are crucial for the role.
• Passionate about kids, creativity, and religious education. You love kids and the power of hands-on learning to break down complex concepts from the Bible. Creative projects are your jam, and you love bringing a spark to a child’s eye as they learn something fun and new.
• Strong physical prototyping skills. You’re a crafter at heart and love getting creative with your hands. Taking an idea from your head to a physical prototype and then rapidly iterating comes naturally.
• Effective problem solver, with a hands-on “get things done” mentality. You are eager and able to solve your craft's logistical challenges and tackle creative obstacles, identify potential issues and hurdles, and develop ways to get around them.
• Solid project management skills and the ability to multitask. We move fast. Effective prioritization and organization to stay positive and proactive in an ambiguous environment is a must.
• Detail & process-oriented. You own your project's development process from start to finish and ensure that your t’s are crossed and your i’s dotted.
• Collaboration & communication skills. You work closely with our Editorial and Marketing teams to allow cross-functional team discussions, projects, and collaborations.
The Mass Box is a burgeoning Catholic-focused media company that sparks kids’ creativity and spiritual growth through offline and online materials. We offer kids [and their parents] a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn. Our core offering is a subscription service that delivers curated hands-on projects to kids ages 4-8 and additional creative content. We include a magazine supplement and a companion webisode to help parents navigate complex spiritual concepts with young children. We take great pride and ownership in the products we build and in the community of parents and kids we serve. We’re backed by the Catholic Community and the Common Good Foundation. Our offices are located in Norfolk, VA.
Designers paid by assigned craft.
28 freelance font une offre moyenne de $329 pour ce travail
Hello, We are a team with more than 14 years of experience in 3D design and 3D photorealistic visualization. We have done many similar projects in the past, check out our portfolio here: [login to view URL] Plus
Dear sir i am a product/industrial designer engineer with 5 years experience in mechanical design,CAD/CAM design, product design, 3D modeling,3D rendering, 3D printing, prototyping and industrial design. I am using A Plus
we will help you with this project [login to view URL] please check our portfolio there. You just need to write to us, we will reply to you in a few minutes. I wish a long joint cooperation. Thank you Plus
I WILL DO IN YOUR PRICE Dear Hiring Manager, You can review my profile see my client feedback, am experienced 3d artist working in 3ds max,solidwork,zbrush and maya. Please check my work https://w Plus
Dear Sir, This is Ahmed Hamdy an Industrial design engineer, I have been working in product design for the past 12 years. I have a lot of products in the market right now. I'm working now as Teaching Plus
Hi, i am available for this project and will do in fair cost. here is my portfolio:- [login to view URL] thanks
Hi, i am expert of this type of work, give me all the details about the project. check Portfolio work:- [login to view URL] thanks
Hello, Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is GIRISHA, And I have been a graphic designer for the past 7+ years, Working on staff for commercial agencies serving the GRAPHIC Design and other Designi Plus
HELLO, I understand your requirements precisely to deliver Creative designs •101% client satisfaction guaranteed. I read through the job details extremely carefully**2D & 3D MODELLING**. I can complete your pro Plus
If you wont all that you must pay for your request. Hi! Im Alex a engineer, I hope you will choise me to colaborate now and for future project's :). I can do tehnical drowings, project''s in ,Fusin 360, SolidWorks ,Au Plus
Hi, I have expertise in Flash, After Effect, Maya, Max, product ,2D & 3D (design,modelling,rendering and Animation) I can create product design for you as per your requirement. I Will sure give you 101% High Plus
Sir Please Give me a chance. My work is very professional please award me this project. Sir I can complete your project in less than 24 hrs with professionalism. please sir I will not disappoint you Waiting Plus