Our company needs to outsource some 3d models for a Unity based 3d game.
The first batch contains such models as:
- corn plant
they should have four states: 1. small plant (growth) 2. bigger plant (first fruits visible) 3. maturity 4. rotten plant
Style to match concepts provided in the process.
1. target format FBX. (with *.max source)
2. object should if possible be one mesh with no hierarchy
3. pivot at (0,0,0)
4. scale 1unit = 1meter
5. textures RGB/RGBA png format
7. No tiling/repeat in mapping
8. tris limit (the fewer the better) tree ~1200, plant ~300.