Showplans are looking for a freelancer to undertake a project to create a 3d animation of an exhibition layout. The results required will be similar to the top flash player at following link [url removed, login to view] The basic layout of stands and structure will be pre-drawn in Blender therefore adding some more detail and animation is what's required.
Projects like this are likely to be a regular occurrence, so the successful applicant could get the opportunity for future work.
It's possible to use other programmes like 3D studio Max, Maya, Alias to create the animation. We would just require an export of the source file (model) in a format we can open in Blender for our own use in-house.
I have been given more information enabling me to give more detail on the project.
- The project start date will be the 4th July.
- As it is no longer a specific requirement that the animation is created in Blender, the floorplan will be supplied to the winning bidder in 2D DWG, DXF or any AutoCAD LT exportable format. The 3D Blender model will no longer be supplied. Each exhibition stand will be a closed polyline within its own layer.
- There will be approximately 10-15 feature areas that will need to be more detailed (see attached pdf for example).
- The view will be a first person fly through slowing down for, and focussing on the detailed feature areas.
- Stands will be coloured according to their category within the exhibition (colours and stands will be confirmed at a later date)
- Although the example above shows the stands twisting and rising I think this would be better just rising from the ground. This will be discussed once the job has been awarded.
If any of these details affect your current bit please update your bid as soon as possible. Please contact me if you have any questions.
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de £772 pour ce travail
I am Architect and 3D Designer specialized in Architecture, 16 years of experience in CAD design, 3Ds Max Certified Instructor by Autodesk® *(Check PM for details and examples)
Hello dear buyer, We are very interested in doing the project. We can make this more professional. We have a lot of past experience of the same type of work. We believe, We can drive your project to a success.
Hello sir, We are small team of 12 years experienced animation professionals. We are using BLENDER as our main 3d software apart from Maya and Max. We worked on many international films (HOODWINKED US top t Plus
Dear Respected Client , i work for ART TV as a 3d animator,motion graphic designer and editor.i have 4 year experience in this job. u can watch my past 3 projects. [login to view URL] now those Plus
Hi there, Do not judge us by the ranking or the reviews(Feedback) because we are new at this portal. Extensive Technical skills, Innovation, Quality-consciousness, Reliability and Cost-Effectiveness enable us to Plus
I am an architectural visualiser with 30 years of experience. I can do the work in studio max or lighwave. To view my works, Please click Bring your concepts to life [login to view URL] Bo Plus
Hello I am a creative, highly motivated person with excellent 3D skills. I am hardworking and precised. I always try to meet the deadlines. btw I'm based in Leeds. please flick through my portfolio (PM)