1. Pattern making and Jig making.
2. Wood cutting.
From the row material throw item shape cutting.
Cutting machine use is: Ban saw, circular saw, scroll saw, jig saw & bench grinder w/ disc cutting saw.
3. Outlining the edge of wooden item.
Using bench grinder w/ sandpaper disc #60.
4. Inlaying the edge of wooden parts.
By joining together the two different kind of wood. (Using wood glue)
Inlaying of wood mean that in one design you put two or more different kind of wood w/ different kind of color, to come out the artistic design.
5. Forming and shaping the wooden item.
By following the shape of particular design and forming as shape of an item.
6. Sanding and finishing for smooth surface.
Using belt sanding machine bench grinder w/ fine sandpaper #120, #220, #320 and #600.
7. Mixing resin for casting and silicon rubber molding technique.
We general purpose resin, cobalt, styrene and hardener for more detail item, make a mold
for silicon rubber.