We are a chemical manufacturing company in need of P&ID drawings of our process. This project is for the completion of 6 P&IDs done in AutoCAD. Files must be delivered in DWG and PDF (monochrome) format and done using best drafting practices for P&IDs. Please do not bid if you have not had direct experience with P&ID drawings for industrial processes. The legend of symbols is attached as well as scans for the hand-sketched drawings we wish to be converted into P&IDs. We also attached some hand-drawn symbols we used in the sketches. Please use the symbols in this legend at their current scale. If there are additional symbols that need to be created from the sketches, please add them to the legend and upload it with the final submission.
- Create standard P&IDs from hand-drawn sketches
- Use of layers is required and should be consistent throughout all drawings. Layer groups should be logical.
- All drawings must be in 11 X 17 scale.
- Best drafting practices for P&IDs are required. If you do not understand this terminology, please do not bid.
- Deliver files in DWG & PDF.
- Use the legend of symbols.
- Ensure consistency and correct all errors in the sketches. There may be places where different symbols are used or improperly labeled. Ensure that these are fixed in the drawings and all symbols and labels are consistent.
- Add insulation specs and piping labels as shown in the legend. You might see "2" CS" or "1/4" SS". Those are just notes. You need to create proper piping specs and labels. CS, SS, and PVC are piping materials.
- We do NOT expect you to simply copy the exact symbols and layout of the sketches. We expect you to interpret the drawings and put everything in proper format and style for P&IDs.
- For the title block, use the title block from the legend of symbols. The title block has automated features. Do not corrupt the functionality of the title block. Remove the drafting company name on the far right block and make it match the sketches, but DO NOT corrupt the functionality of the title block.
1. Upload P&IDs in DWG format as they are completed, not all at one time.
2. We expect a minimum of one (1) complex drawing or two (2) simple drawings to be completed per day.
3. We will review and mark up drawings and return to you for revision. Continue work on other drawings while we review submitted drawings.
4. Once we approve the final versions, upload the final DWG version and also create a PDF plot in [url removed, login to view] at proper scale (11X17).
5. After receiving your first drawing, if the drawing is not satisfactory, does not use best drafting practices, or is not up to our standards, we reserve the right to cancel this project without payment and repost.
In order for your bid to be considered, you must submit one complete P&ID drawing you have done in the past. If you do not have such a file available, you may use one of the simplest sketches in the attached hand drawn sketches and create a P&ID for submission. We WILL NOT consider bids from anyone who does not submit an example P&ID of their own work. We WILL NOT consider bids from anyone who cannot follow all instructions in this listing.
When you submit your bid, please send us a PM repeating your understanding of this project and how you plan on going about completing it.
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1035 pour ce travail
Hello, I am an architect also a autocad artist. I have 10 years experience architectural filed, Architectural 2D , drafting , PDF & JPEG to cad Conversions , i have a Studio with 7 autocad artist team support . I r Plus
Thank you for posting project on freelancer ,I saw your job description, and yes, I am very positive for this project. & I will complete this on time ! .You Will get a regular updates on the progress of the project. Plus
I have read your project specific requirement of process & instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) for chemical plant and very excited to work with you. We at Drafting&Engineering are a team of committed and skilled individua Plus
Hi, I have check your detail and i wil do it in fair cost and within timeframe You can check my portfolio:- [url removed, login to view] thanks
Dear Client, Greeting of the day ahead !!! Thanks for providing us opportunity to place bid over the project and communicate with you. I am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project befor Plus
Dear Client, Thanks for providing us opportunity to place bid over the project and communicate with [url removed, login to view] mainly deal in web development, SEO, Android App, software testing and graphic design. Our vision is to b Plus
Hi, I am structural engineer with experience 6 years on oil/gas project. I have experience on PID design. I have engineering and drafting team who able to finish this project on time on budget.
I have +12 years experience in piping designer. • Preparing basic & detailed studies for various installations • Conduct site surveys and reports. • Preparation of GA Drawings • Preparation of Piping Layouts f Plus
Hi, hope you give me the sample to do some of your Piping & Instrumental diagram. which i was my work on Nestle philippine in Tanauan and Lipa Batangas city. The product on Tanauan is coffee mates and in in Lipa City w Plus
I am P&ID expert catering requirements from different industries requirements vs oil and energy and processing industries. Please reach me at anytime to discuss further execution plans and budget at my contact detai Plus
Hello, I found your job posting and I think I'd be a great fit. I have read the project description and understand what is required. I have 26yrs experience as a draughtsman in the oil and gas industry, 21yrs Plus
I spent a lot of hours, preparing PID from small to big one's, from chemical industry, offshores and ships. I know plenty of systems so i can provide you something more than just drafting skills.
What distinguishes this quote from normal drafting offer is a strong support by Process Engineer. Each P&ID will be quality checked by experienced Process Engineer before submission. So in addition to P&ID drafting ski Plus