I need to include the following 3 animations in a PowerPoint presentation:
1) 3D bar chart: Control Group and Experimental Group.
Triggered by click: First the bar of the control group needs to grow and stop by 19.4%.
Triggered by second click: The Experimental Group needs to grow to200%
Important: it can't be obvious by just seeing the control group that the other one is going to be much higher: so the percentage axis needs to grow with the bar.
2) Similar to first graph animation, but this time four 3D bars:
- No CRM activity: 0.2%
- In-store CRM training at tea or lunch: 290.83%
- Morning CRM training: 156.42%
- Evening CRM activity: 1,464.45%
Again the percentage axis needs to scale with the growing bars. Each bar is triggered by mouse click
- The third chart is to illustrate how the commission increases from 2016 to 2017
The bar chart starts at R7500 (this is the local currency) and also needs to show 2016
After mouse click that chart needs to grow to R10,000
After additional mouse click it needs to grow to the top of the chart displaying R12,500
After a third mouse click the bar needs to go beyond the chart and grow to R15,000
It would be helpful if you could demonstrate your skills (maybe a mock-up)?
You have to have a relevant track record on Freelancer in order to be considered.
I need this delivered ASAP.
You can see a sample of the used Background in the attached file.