Hi there -
I am looking for an expert designer that has created multiple animations
before and know how to work his way around in After Effects.
In this project I am looking for someone who can create
a 130-second animation based on a clear storyboard, voice-over
and all the provided elements, transitions, characters and everything
else that is provided in the Pixity Land Template Pack.
For more information; visit their site: [url removed, login to view]
What I will provide:
1. A storyboard.
2. A voice-over that the animation must be timed upon.
3. The Pixity Land template pack (if you already have it - let me know).
4. Clear and direct feedback, so you know what to do
and don't have to figure out everything for yourself.
What is required:
1. Multiple revisions till the animation is perfect.
2. If needed: adding other icons that I will provide.
(When our client needs other icons that are not provided in the
Pixity Land Template).
3. Quick turn-around times.
4. Excellent communication skills and availability.
5. Pro-active approach in creating creative combinations,
transitions and making it look that extra special. You will have the freedom
to do this.
6. Pro-active approach in learning how this template pack works
by watching the demo videos on PixityLand.com.
This is not for:
1. People that can't follow directions well.
2. People that are new to animation.
3. People that are not serious about this project and
will not reply to my messages briefly.
4. People who are not available often.
Please provide me with 3 examples (in the best case, using the Pixity Land
template pack) of animations that you have created.
By replying, you agree with the terms I have set. Start your cover letter with:
'I completely agree to the terms and can't wait to get started!'.
Looking forward to work together.