I would like an animated video showing how the gas inside a house being fumigated escapes from the tent. The purpose of the video is to compare a house that is properly sealed/tented (good quality control), vs a house that does not use a quality control when tenting a home. The video will be used as a sales tool to give the customer peace of mind that a specific companies do their fumigation the "right" way.
Some ways that gas escapes from a tent are:
1) through the plumbing vents on the roof - gas exits through the vents and into the sewer pipes.
2) through bad seams when joining tents together (bad quality control)
3) bad/loose seals between the tend and the ground. (proper weights not being used)
4) absorbed through the earth (cannot be prevented)
5) through floor drains that have "p-traps" that have gone dry -- No water to stop the gas from escaping through the sewer.
6) Through the expanding and contracting of the tent on windy days -- as the tent expands, it sucks in air. As the tent returns to its normal shape it pushes out air along with gas. After several hours of the tent expanding on a windy day, a large percentage of the gas escapes.
It is impossible to contain 100% of the gas for 24 hours. Gas escapes a little at a time. I want the video to show a "quality" sealed tent (showing plumbing vents taped shut, and floor drains filled with water, and proper weights to hold the tent on the ground, and tight seams where tents are joined. I also want a video to show a house that was not sealed properly. One video needs to show the concentration of gas lasting longer in one house, versus the other house losing a lot of the gas within the first two hours.
It is important to use a Fumiscope to monitor the concentration of gas inside a tent. As the concentration drops, more gas needs to be injected into the tent.
The videos will need narration and text captions.
Total length of the video should be 5-8 minutes maximum.
For basic explanation of a house being fumigated, please see: [url removed, login to view]
10 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 750 $ pour ce travail
Dear Sir n I have 14 years experience in architecture & Animation of difference Projects.I have coplete expertise over my works.control on to make animation software. best regard anayat ali shah