Senior QA (Arabic)
$10-12 USD / heure
Job Description: Senior QA (Arabic)
Location: Permanent WFH/ Remote
Preferred: Candidates from Middle East (Egypt, Cairo, Lebanon, Jordan, Beirut)
3+ Years in Manual/Automation Testing with API testing, and Arabic contexts
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Experience in manual QA testing with specific API testing skills in Arabic contexts
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, and plan testing activities.
• Design test cases based on the use cases and considering various quality aspects.
• Evaluate, troubleshoot and test the software repeatedly in order to detect all errors and bugs and recommend bug fixes to find out the Root cause analysis
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Perform End-to-End and White box testing.
• Run sql queries wherever needed to tally the results.
• Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Perform in-depth and thorough testing of the owned features/areas of the product.
• Maintain test cases and test results in the test management system.
• Maintain the defects in the Defect Management system.
• Track network calls to make sure major APIs are working as expected.
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and testing strategies
• 4+ years of demonstrated experience in manual QA testing with analysing requirements, executing and documenting tests and performing automated, tool-driven testing scenarios
• Experience in API testing skills in Arabic contexts
• Able to communicate in Arabic (Proficiency level - B1 and above)
• Verify and sign off all product releases
• Post release sanity checks and testing experience is a must
• Proven ability to take direction, but work independently
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders.
• Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
• Knowledge of SQL Querying skill is must
• Should have experience in API testing using Postman.
• Strong knowledge in Web-Based application testing.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
• Must be experienced in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Hands-on experience with both white and black box testing.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Experience with performance/or and security testing is a huge plus.
• Experience with load testing is a huge plus.
Nº du projet : #37207921
À propos du projet
12 freelances font une offre moyenne de 11 $/heure pour ce travail
I have gone through your requirements. I am sure I can work with you on your project. I can test your website and provide a detailed report for the same. I have 4+ years of experience in testing industry.