We are developing a decentralized network and SaaS platform for issuing digital credentials using blockchain. This is an opportunity to join a tight-knit and internationally distributed team on a mission to empower the creation of verifiable, individual-owned credentials across organizations and industries.
We are looking for a part-time QA Engineer to join the team. This individual would work with the development team to coordinate testing efforts and contribute toward successful product releases. The technology and projects that this role would be testing include crypto wallet, and features on the blockchain network. Experience with blockchain is not a requirement, but enthusiasm to learn about blockchain and credentialing is a must!
- Review product requirements and implementation specs to ensure products meet the goals specified, and are unambiguous and verifiable
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform exploratory, destructive and end-to-end testing
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Identify areas for improvement in test automation process and tooling
- At least 3+ years experience as QA engineer
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- QA experience in web and mobile platforms using automation tools
- Experience in testing APIs
- Experience working remotely and collaborating with distributed teams
- High attention to detail
- Availability during morning US hours
- Start-up mentality to be innovated, fast-paced and adapt quickly
- Experience in early-stage technology startups is a big plus
24 freelances font une offre moyenne de 21 $/heure pour ce travail
Hello! I have 5+ years of work experience as a Software QA Engineer. Manual and Automation testing. I have different devices and browsers. Also, I have a Browserstack account for cross-browsing testing.