Attached is a final presentation that was prepared in Macromedia Flash 8 (I have the source file). We would like to convert it into Keynote slides with state-of-the-art animations. Here are the details:
1) The Keynote slides should fit on large widescreens as well as normal PC.
2) We should be able to modify content easily later on (text and normal image replacement).
3) It is preferable if user can toggle language of slides at the beginning of the presentation (choose: Arabic or English).
4) When you get to the 'Awards' section we want them to appear like the famous image scroller in iTunes. With ability to add 'Awards' later with ease.
5) You can get creative with animations and effects but don't over do it. Neatness and simplicity is a must.
Note: the presentation is in Arabic language (just leave space for text so we can modify later).
4 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 163 $ pour ce travail
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to apply for this project. i believe that i have something different and creative, the prise and deadline could be changed depending to project...