Telemarketing - Pharmacy – USA
Seeking an experienced outbound telemarketer.
The job's summary is:
1) Use our list
2) Call pharmacies only in the USA
3) Must be able to speak with the pharmacist - only he will be able to supply you with the information we want
4) Have the pharmacist to agree to either:
A) To email us the requested information
B) To have him give us his direct email address to send him information
5) Must be able to keep good records because call backs when they are busy are important, each one is a prospect
6) May call anytime, up to you from Monday - Saturday 9am-9pm (all USA time zones) this gives you flexibility to call when most likely to have success
You may provide a quote based on any method you prefer such as hourly rate, charge per dial, charge per an email response sent to us from the contact requesting more information.
Challenge: To be persuasive to reach the pharmacist and not an assistant. They will receive calls all day from patients asking for advice, but also from sales people they do not want to talk too.
Voice should be accent free; a foreign sounding voice will have a lower chance of success.