When Bidding - please provide link to voice recording of why you are qualified for the project (30 seconds or more).
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
We require individual(s) to do follow-up telephone calls from on-going emails (NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES).
We will send emails, you will then be provided with contacts who have shown interest.
You will need to address whether they are "Decision Maker". If they are not, request contact of whoever could make decisions. If they are a decision maker, you are to identify several key problems then schedule a convenient time for a telephone with a senior expert.
- These calls must be professional - not sounding like a sales call.
- Our approach should be in the tone of relationship building by problem solving, not hard sales
- We have a script ready for the project
- You will be contacting C- Suite and Management level B2B personnel in the Manufacturing / Industrial sector
ABOUT YOU AND YOU SKILLS:
- Pleasant phone energy
- Experience in appointment setting
- Ability to gain trust quickly
- Able to work 9-5 (in GMT -5) time zone while dialing
- If you have an accent, you must be able to communicate clearly with people Native to United States and Canada
Tools you have/need:
- Are you able to access tools to make your calls from a local number?
- Do you have a dialer system?
- Do you have ability have calls appear from certain area codes?
- Explain how you would track calls
- Explain out you track call details and outcome
Good luck bidding!
NOTE - It's an asset if you have experience in the following:
- Manufacturing Industry
- Manufacturing Quality
- Smart Factory
- Manufacturing Executions Software (MES)
- Factory Digitization
8 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
Thanks for considering me for this role. I am attaching a couple of voice samples for your reference. I would love to get on a call to discuss the details.
Dear Client, Speed & Professionalism are my skills. I saw your description & i'm pretty sure that i can pull of it. I am ready to start now within 10% discount. Let's discuss in chat. Best Regards Monirul