NOTE: Before applying, make sure to read the entire application carefully and follow the instructions provided. Applicants who don't follow the outlined instructions will be ignored.
Imagine yourself working for a fun and entirely remote startup with a team spread around the globe. Every day you're learning new things and accomplishing varied tasks.
You’re a team player, looking for a team. We’re a team, looking for a new member ready to jump in with us and do whatever it takes to keep our companies moving forward.
While this position's core responsibilities will be implementing processes and producing digital events for clients — you will be expected to work beyond just this role and add to the company in any way that you can.
Please carefully read the following profile. If it is a perfect fit for you, please follow the instructions exactly at the bottom to apply.
We are looking for someone with:
- Attention to detail — and we mean pixel-level detail!
- Comfortable on cold calling.
- Reliable, proactive and you can focus on the task at hand and able to meet deadlines.
- Fluent English - you speak, read and write well and communicate clearly (in English — of course).
- High-Speed Internet — You have a stable high-speed internet connection and can work from home (or your office / co-working, etc) without distractions.
- A thirst for knowledge — you learn quickly and aren’t afraid to try.
The skillset we are looking for is diverse:
- Amazing empathy and communicative skills to bond in cold calls.
- The ability to learn complex software and feel comfortable executing VERY high-value processes for our clients.
- Strong work ethic and a hunger to improve.
- High level of responsibility and follow-through. We expect everyone on the team to do what they say they will do, show up to meetings on time, and follow through on all their tasks. While emergencies happen, we expect full communication at all times when things come up.
*Instructions to Apply:*
Please start your application with the phrase “I was born to be an appointment setter”
Then rate yourself from 1 to 10 (where 10 is super awesome) as to the following skills/platforms:
- Written English Communication:
- Spoken English Communication:
- Google Docs:
- Cold calling:
- Tech Savvy:
- Building rapport with people:
- Sense of humor:
If this Is this something you’re interested in, I’d love to have your thoughts on a couple of questions:
In your professional opinion, what do you think would be the quickest path to complete the job?
How would you rate your work ethic?
How long have you been doing appointment setting?
What would you need from us in order to succeed?
Can you please go to [login to view URL] and screenshot your results for the internet speed test?
How would you rate your organization and attention to detail?
What is your availability like if we decide to work together?
We have prepared a short exercise to help us figure out if we could be a good fit for each other.
[login to view URL]
Negotiable based on your experience but initially 5 USD per appointment attended.
This is performance-based position, we do not pay per hour as we offer you high schedule flexibility as long as the job gets done.
Also based on your performance you may receive bonuses. As long as our team’s success further grows your commissions will keep growing as well!
We love ambition so if you want to improve your skills we offer you the room to do so and grow in the company.
- Adam and the UpsideBuilders team
P.S. Still reading? Apply already!
P.P.S. People who don't pay full attention to this post and can't follow instructions to apply will be ignored. As we said: we need people who pay attention to details. Please finish your application with the words: "Let's build something great"
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $19 pour ce travail
I have been doing freelance since 2008. Working for different clients around the world. I learned different stuff, added more skills and experience through the years. I love what I do and very passionate about work tha Plus
“I was born to be an appointment setter” Skills rate: 9 In your professional opinion, what do you think would be the quickest path to complete the job? YOU SHOULD HAVE TARGET GOAL ON YOUR DAY TO DAY TASK. How would you Plus
Dear Prospect Hiring Manager. Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. i am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned "I can do th Plus
I have 10 years experience in sale & marketing sector. Im working for Us company for freelancer. Expected to get more income
Hi there! I understand you're looking for a qualified candidate for Appointment Setting / Telemarketing. We have a team of skilled agents for your project that you can hire right away. We have our own Dialer with full Plus
I was born to be an appointment setter. I'm a fluent English speaking college graduate looking to build a career in remote appointment setting. I've never done this before but I believe I can. Relevant Skills and Expe Plus
"I was born to be an appointment setter." - Written English Communication: 7 - Spoken English Communication: 8 - Asana: 4 - Phoneburner: 1 - Marquee: 1 - Google Docs: 7 - Cold calling: 8 - Tech Savvy: 7.5 - Building ra Plus