The Acme Corporation is a new startup that wishes to sale their new phone to the public called Acmephone, a more secure version of the phone to business organizations, called the Acmephone B+, and highly secure version of the phone, called the Acmephone G+, to the government. Due to the fear of corporate espionage and government security requirements, there are many security concerns that must be addressed. As a security professional, you have been employed to design a network infrastructure for their two campuses located in Atlanta and Cincinnati based upon the following specifications:
1. There needs to be a constant connection between the two locations that can carry at least 50 Mbps of data.
2. Each facility has three floors. The buildings are rectangular with each floor being 350’x350’.
3. There will be 200 network connections on each floor with an additional 100 network connections in the data centers located on the third floor of each building.
4. The primary data center will be located at the Atlanta location.
5. There will be a failover data center at the Cincinnati location.
6. Each location should be protected from intrusions that are not limited to state change attacks.
7. The Atlanta location will house the two secure development teams. As such, it will need the most security. To further complicate the design, there will be database servers and the corporate Web servers housed at that location as well.
8. There will be database servers located at the Cincinnati site.
9. The servers must have redundancy.
10. The solution must have a plan to verify security measures.
Your job is to develop a network design to meet the requirements above.
1. You should submit a network drawing listing the network’s topology including any necessary hardware.
2. You should list any recommended cable.
3. You can recommend wiring closets wherever you need them.
4. You should recommend ways to assure that you are not getting attacked.
5. You should build traps to stop attackers.
6. You should recommend any WAN or wireless technologies.
7. You should recommend any technology needed in the data center for high availability.
8. Justify your recommendations.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $237 pour ce travail
I am a Cisco expert with an experience up to 12 years as a senior network engineer and in afternoon as a part-time Cisco instructor Relevant Skills and Experience I am a Cisco expert with an experience up to 12 year Plus
Hello, It will be my pleasure to join your project as I possessed the required skills and experience. Relevant Skills and Experience I have extensive experience on networking, security, technical/report writing, netw Plus
Qualified in SSCP, CCNA, Security + Happy to help with a lot of the topology but this will take time, as addressing of all the equipment and the required hardware would depend alot on budget. Relevant Skills and Exper Plus
Hello, I hold a PhD in computer networking. I have industry experience in designing corporate networks as well. I can do this. Kindly give me the project. Relevant Skills and Experience Hello, I hold a PhD in com Plus