Write a presentation.
The Portable Heating/Cooling Cup is a Thermos-styled container for beverages that has temperature control capabilities. The device uses a thermoelectric circuit to heat up or cool down liquids to a desired temperature. The device is powered through a USB connection that can be plugged into any USB adapter. Extra tracking (fluid intake, temperature) can be done with sensors and a mobile app that communicates with the device.
1. Problem Statement: What problem are your trying to solve?
2. Research data/statistics to support your problem statement.
3. What is currently available in the Market?
4. Detailed research analysis of the shortcomings or limitations of systems available in the market. Cite references. Use a table to compare features of the available systems.
5. Your Solution to the problem.
6. Describe uniqueness of your solution; user benefits and advantages.
7. System Block diagram: Describe your solution with the help of a detailed blocked diagram
8. Objectives: state project’s ultimate goals.
9. General Approach (Discuss design methodology, and incorporate circuit diagrams in this section)
10. . Contractual Aspects (brief description of all reporting requirements, legal aspects, permissions, etc.)
11. Schedules (list various schedules and list all milestones/Gantt chart (See sample papers in doc sharing section to get an idea about Gantt chart).
12. Resources (brief description of the materials/components used/cost breakdown).
13. Personnel (brief description of team members and the tasks completed by them).
14. Technical Details (Circuit/system design details).
15. Test Plan: How will the testing of HW and SW take place? System integration testing?
16. Problems to be encountered & potential solutions / future enhancements or modifications
17. Tasks completed to date with respect to Gantt chart
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $353 pour ce travail
Hi,i can handle this [url removed, login to view] of my work will be provided once u will contact me...........................................
hey .. we are a team of 14 financial /buisness / crtical / solvers/technical can do your work in a limited time... feel free to contact us as we are new freelancers regards sterik developers