I am looking for two research assistants who can create Google Docs or Google Slides relating to specific Microsoft Azure topics. You will spend a few hours per week doing research and writing about the topic that I give you.
The key skills are the ability to understand complex technical topics and being able to teach those topics to beginners in an easy to understand way. Proper written English spelling and grammar is required as well. Experience with Azure is a plus, so be sure and mention that if you have them. Certification in Azure is a big plus.
The process will be as follows:
- We will communicate back and forth using Slack
- I will give you a topic relating to Microsoft Azure cloud platform as well as the level of detail (or point of view) I need
- You will do research using official Microsoft Azure documentation
- You will create a Google Slides presentation, of 5-15 slides, using a standard template
- Depending on how complex the topic is, you may also need to create a Google Docs document just for my use, of 1-2 pages, to give more details about your research that could not fit on the slides
- I'll give you feedback on your work, and you are willing to improve it
The slides you create should be easy for people to read, use a big font, and not filled with text. Add in official Microsoft diagrams or screenshots as required. I can provide you with a few samples to show you what I mean.
This can be a long-term project. Let me know if you have any questions.