Our Australian company has recently grown its customer base and now completes around 2000 audio minutes a week, and this figure is growing rapidly. We complete medical, legal, podcast, conference and general transcription.
Positions exist for talented, native English transcribers with an excellent sense of spelling, grammar and ability to accurately type what has been said in an audio recording.
We have two turnarounds - 24 hours and 96 hours. We pay $[url removed, login to view] for easy audio and $[url removed, login to view] for hard audio. Add 10c on to that if the turnaround is within 24 hours.
The successful candidate will:
1) Be extremely reliable - they will inform the company of periods of time in which they are 'active' and can be allocated work and start immediately. E.g. if a 24 hour turnaround job is allocated to you, and you are asleep - your turnaround then becomes 16 hours and it is far too late to reallocate. Problem! So you must have set periods in which you can actively receive and note your audio work.
2) Have attention to detail - our transcriptions must be at least 98% accurate. If a customer complains, transcribers must correct at their own cost. The transcript must be an accurate recording of what has been said.
3) Be a Native English speaker. Perhaps you live in another country where AUD work is quite attractive, but you must be a native English speaker to perform our transcriptions.
4) Be reliable - yes we've listed it twice! Don't bite off more than you can chew! You have to be reliable. If we request an update on a job, you have to get back to us - it's unacceptable to miss the deadline.
5) You monitor your emails very regularly - as online communication is our only line of contact, it's really important that you email back to confirm things; confirm you got my email, confirm you get files, confirm everything - so there's never any doubt. If we email you a job, you must confirm within 2 hours or it gets reallocated.
Even with the above seriousness, please know that we are actually a really friendly company! And treat you well, pay on time and have open, honest communication - we don't want you to be overworked, which is why we need to know how much audio you can take on in 4 days or in 24 hours.
Can all interested parties please message me with your credentials and then we'll organise a test of your ability.
We look forward to working with you :)
39 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 330 $ pour ce travail
I have been transcribing since 1997 and have found it very fulfilling. Please refer to my attached resume. I'm very interested in arranging a test with you soon!
Hello, my name is Alex and I am very interested in this project. I am new to freelancer, but not to transcription. I can guarantee delivery with 99% accuracy. I have sent you a personal message with more details.