Our Australian company has recently grown its customer base and now completes around 2000 audio minutes a week, and this figure is growing rapidly. We complete medical, legal, podcast, conference and general transcription.
Positions exist for talented, native English transcribers with an excellent sense of spelling, grammar and ability to accurately type what has been said in an audio recording.
We have two turnarounds - 24 hours and 96 hours. We pay $[url removed, login to view] for easy audio and $[url removed, login to view] for hard audio. Add 10c on to that if the turnaround is within 24 hours.
The successful candidate will:
1) Be extremely reliable - they will inform the company of periods of time in which they are 'active' and can be allocated work and start immediately. E.g. if a 24 hour turnaround job is allocated to you, and you are asleep - your turnaround then becomes 16 hours and it is far too late to reallocate. Problem! So you must have set periods in which you can actively receive and note your audio work.
2) Have attention to detail - our transcriptions must be at least 98% accurate. If a customer complains, transcribers must correct at their own cost. The transcript must be an accurate recording of what has been said.
3) Be a Native English speaker. Perhaps you live in another country where AUD work is quite attractive, but you must be a native English speaker to perform our transcriptions.
4) Be reliable - yes we've listed it twice! Don't bite off more than you can chew! You have to be reliable. If we request an update on a job, you have to get back to us - it's unacceptable to miss the deadline.
5) You monitor your emails very regularly - as online communication is our only line of contact, it's really important that you email back to confirm things; confirm you got my email, confirm you get files, confirm everything - so there's never any doubt. If we email you a job, you must confirm within 2 hours or it gets reallocated.
Even with the above seriousness, please know that we are actually a really friendly company! And treat you well, pay on time and have open, honest communication - we don't want you to be overworked, which is why we need to know how much audio you can take on in 4 days or in 24 hours.
Can all interested parties please message me with your credentials and then we'll organise a test of your ability.
We look forward to working with you :)
39 freelance font une offre moyenne de $330 pour ce travail
I have been transcribing since 1997 and have found it very fulfilling. Please refer to my attached resume. I'm very interested in arranging a test with you soon!
I have over 12 years experience as transcriber, subtitling and closed captions editor for US, UK and Australian market. My recent projects - Saturday Night Live, Canada in The Rough and LA Ink for Channel 7. I Plus
Greetings, I have read your advertisement and I am interested in the position currently available.
Hello, my name is Alex and I am very interested in this project. I am new to freelancer, but not to transcription. I can guarantee delivery with 99% accuracy. I have sent you a personal message with more details.
Hi, Australian born transcriptionist living in Australia. Ready to start straight away. Please see PMB for details of my bid.
I am an experienced, reliable, and accurate transcriptionist. I understand the importance of deadlines and good communication.
Hello Hiring Manager: I am interested in your project and would appreciate your consideration on this project.
Transcribing audio to print is what I do, if it can be heard it can be typed. I transcribe any kind of audio: digital, video, cassette recordings, Evernote audio notes, and many more I type 65 wpm double checking as I Plus
Hi Dan, I have three years of previous English-language transcription experience with the Parliament of Canada. Through my work, I have been exposed to a wide variety of speakers on diverse subject matter. As wel Plus
Hello, as per your transcribing requirement, I am a reliable professional, English Native Speaker. I have a great attention to detail and always meet deadlines. Nothing else is acceptable. I also check my email regular Plus
Dear Sir or Madam, I would like to apply as a transcriber on your comapy. I leave in Greece and i am a Greek language speaker. I am carring out transcription jobs for 1,5 years now both in ENG and GR. I would be m Plus
I signed up for the site just to bid on this project. I'm excited to work with you. I have been doing freelance transcription for over 3 years, and recently started GetTranscribed.com. I have many qualified transcriber Plus
Fort Lauderdale, FL here. Native English speaking American who types over 80wpm. I have taken several months off of work because my 11 year old daughter was in an accident. Google "Emily Davis Marlins" to see. I am Plus
Hello there, I am your ideal candidate for this job. I pride myself on my reputation for being meticulous, extremely reliable and very attentive to details. I am a native speaker of English with an excellent sense of Plus
GET ACCURATE DOCUMENTS FROM SOME OF OUR BEST AND EXPERIENCED WRITERS AND TRANSCRIBERS. QUALITY AND CLARITY IS GUARANTEED. WE ALWAYS DELIVER ON TIME.
Greetings! GUARANTEED 5 HOURS (300 MINUTES) TRANSCRIPTION IN 24 HOUR PERIOD. I assure you: - Guaranteed 99.9% Accuracy. - Never miss a deadline. - Type at 85 WPM - Email is received and checked insta Plus