I need 23 articles. 250-300 words each. Simple HTML formating - headers, title, bold words sometimes. In every article will be about 25 outlinks (I will provide you with the link list). The articles should be about software (processes) running on windows.
Here are the propositions:
1) 250-300 words every article. Can be "compiled", but must be original work - no copy of wikipedia or anything else
2) approx 25 links distributed evenly in every article
3) I need simple html format (just the "body" part) - that means: h1, h2, paragraphs, sometimes bold font.
4) Here's an example article ([url removed, login to view])
5) the articles should be about software (processes) running on windows.
6) delivery term is 6 days after awarding the project, 'll create 50% milestone and pay fully after completing and approving the articles.
7) as soon as possible I need your 1st article as an example for my review, that you understand what I mean
8) list of URLs, keywords and number of links required for every URL will be delivered.
9) in one article can be one URL for one keyword no more than once - so you must distribute the URL evenly within the articles
10) please modify every keyword slightly (as given in the example) / so, for example, instead of "[url removed, login to view]" use "[url removed, login to view] process" and so one.
11) cca 50% of links should have defined the "title" parameter in the "<a>" tag - this parameter should contain slightly modified keyword, like "description of [url removed, login to view] process"
Attached one example format that I want exactly. If you will have any questions, just ask.