EXCEL/VBA or MATLAB Corporate and Financial Risk Analysis
1) Study the definition of hedge funds, study the investment strategies of hedge funds defined in IAM Strategy Definitions file.
2) Study the quantitative aspects of hedging, using options and/or complimentary assets (eg. Oil and airline) to see if such strategies make sense. Must use asset prices from yahoo or IAM data sheets in illustration. The results must be performance comparison, in figures or graphs, not general statements.
3) Explain the role of risk analysis in portfolio protection and how such analysis should be implemented in practice.
4) Study the coherence definition for risk functions, use concrete example to illustrate why coherence and incoherence are needed in different circumstances
5) Study the definition of the following risk functions and how they are computed using MATLAB with concrete examples:
 Expected Tail loss
MORE INFORMATION PLEASE PM
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de £288 pour ce travail
My current aim is to establish myself as one of the most reliable provider and I believe that the only way to achieve this is by Buyer Satisfaction. Miss Flora
Have MS in Mathemathical Finance. Currently working on ABFM. Have great experience in Excel/VBA, Matlab and .Net when it comes to risk analysis. Check your inbox for more information.