Job Location: Town of Coaldale
Qualifications: Diploma in Computer Science or relevant discipline
Work Experience: Experience in IT user support
• Diagnose and correct end user hardware and software problems
• Perform support functions, including installing operating system and configuring PCs and laptops for standard applications used, cell phones, printers, scanners, network cameras, storage devices and other peripherals, etc.
• License and software asset management; gather, store and report as needed, all licensing information and applicable renewal dates for all software installed on desktops and laptops
• Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all computer related hardware/ software and make this inventory available to designated personnel
• Patch management including third party applications and operating system updates on workstations and servers as they become available
• Install and perform regular maintenance on network printers, copiers, scanners, etc.
• Ensure that proper labeling is in place for all server, network, and client devices
• Liaison with third party vendors and providers and assisting them in their work in the data center and elsewhere
• Assist in installing and configuring physical servers, network and allied IT equipment
• Assist in troubleshooting software such as backup solution, VPN solution, antivirus, business applications etc.
• Anti-virus, malware, spyware and general security monitoring and management
• Assist in development of software/hardware policies and procedures
• Assist in performing server and network devices maintenance and troubleshooting
• Assist in monitoring of infrastructure and capacity planning exercises
• Familiarity with ITIL, ISO-27001 and CMMI best practices and ability to work processes defined under these frameworks
• Other support services as required
• Must be available to work from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday to Friday
• Shall be available after hours in case of emergencies and planned maintenance periods outside the working hours
• Maintain a ticketing system to track IT tasks and related issues and take the appropriate actions to resolve the issues
• Monitoring of the tickets with reporting on pending and concluded tickets
• Other issues as required
is provided with missing details that include : Annual Revenue, No. of Employees, website, Street, City, State/Province, Phone Number, County, Zip/Postal Code
4 freelancers are bidding on average $29/hour for this job
Hello, I am available right now.............. I have just read your project description and I can help you with my experiences. If you need quality work contact me as soon as possible via chat. Thanks.