Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
We are looking for Freelance Teachers to join our team of educators and create short video lessons. Your work should help viewers cultivate interest in learning a language by presenting language facts, "how-to" tips, pronunciation, phrasing, etc. You must have in-depth knowledge of how to make learning an easy and meaningful process.
Your duties will include recording and editing the video to be posted on our official YouTube channel as part of the Learn a Language with Day Translations (LLDT) series.
As the Freelance Teacher you will:
- Record short video lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning if needed;
- Edit video material and provide a final product to our Marketing team;
- Interact with the Marketing team at Day Translations and follow the guidelines provided.
To qualify for the Freelance Teacher position you should:
- Be a native speaker of the language you are teaching;
- Be an experienced language teacher;
- Have video-editing skills;
- Have strong communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1);
- Having your own YouTube channel is preferred but not required.
Credits will be included with the YouTube video description and you will be allowed to share videos on your social media accounts.
Please visit our YouTube channel to learn more about the video series: [login to view URL]
When applying, share your relevant experience and portfolio, including your YouTube (or other social media) account.
In order to be considered, please answer these questions in your bid:
1. What is your native language?
2. List all the languages you speak fluently.
3. What is, in your opinion, a crucial skill for an online language teacher?
4. Please provide a summary of your video editing skills including the tools you are experienced with.
11 freelances font une offre moyenne de 135 $ pour ce travail
Hi Sure I can help you in some things, not everything. What I can do is this: I'm a linguist and a teacher of English. I'm a translator, too. Master's, fluent English. 20 years of experience. I am VERY good at teaching Plus
G’day mate! I've gone through your details about Language teacher for YouTube video series. Extra facilities I will give you in this bid price: - Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction - Final Files in every for Plus
Hey There, I Have Figured out Your Proposal Also Thank You, For Giving Time To Read My Full Proposal What’s So Special in Me? ~ If Your Are an Influencer/Content Creator in YT, Insta, FB, Twitch or TikTok , You Wi Plus
Hi! I'm interested in the job. This is my emlpoyment history FORAIGN LANGUAGES: Georgian _Native ENGLISH _ fine RUSSIAN _ conversational JEWISH _ basic. EMPLOYMANT HISTORY NAME OF EMPLOYER Rustavi, private schoo Plus
Hi, This is utkarsh,I have worked with many YouTube channels and edited thier videos,podcasts, intro also thier VFX part ( currently working with YouTube channel create new).I know in detail about YOUTUBE GUIDELINES (l Plus
Hey, I'm fluent in Hindi Language it's an National language of India and it's my mother tongue also, My native language:- Hindi. My fluent language :- Hindi and English learning as a student. About Editing :- I Plus
An English language teacher with experience 26years in teaching IG, American and National. Providing online sessions teaching students and English courses for both students and adults all over the Gulf and European cou Plus
Hello dear. I'm going to be totally honest with you . I'm not an experienced english teacher . I have ability to teach someone good english my communication skills are good. I have great editing skills . I'm very good Plus
Hello there! I would love to help you on this project. I am a former ESL teacher and English tutor with 3 years experience in the English language field. I'm a native English speaker. Whilst English is the only languag Plus