This project is for experienced windows system administrator. The administrator have to write a tutorial about, how can we create windows system accounts with different permissions as describe below.......
1. We are a company. Our company has many windows computers. Those windows computers are used by different employees.
2. A computer will have only one administrator account. This administrator will have highest privileges to the system. Administrator can install and uninstall software from the system. Administrator can add and remove employee(guest) account to the system. Administrator can create any number of guest account with desired name, username and password.
3. Employee will login to the system using their own username and password. They cannot see files and programs of another employee. That is they can only see files and programs those are allowed to show them.
4. Employee can not install or uninstall program or software in the system. They cannot see files of other employees.
5. You have to write a good tutorial with screenshots and commands those are needed. So we can easily implement in our system by reading your tutorial.
I am an IT system administrator for 6 years right now I think that i am a good chance for your project for:- 1. Professional at Microsoft windows servers 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 including related services like AD, DNS, Plus
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $38 pour ce travail
Hi, I'm an experienced windows server admin. I will write a tutorial with screenshots how to create admin or user accounts. The other things you mentioned in your project description are included within the rights an Plus
Dear Client ; I read your Project description of creating Tutorial based on Windows Account privileges on User Role Basis . and I understand all about it . I can do this project for you as per Plus
Hi Sir I am freelancer I have more than 7 years experience in IT: ( Cisco/ Mikrotik/ apatche/ Microsoft win server :2003.2008.2012.2016 ...) ( linux: Centos/ ubuntu...). (Ms office. Pdf... ) I am available All week and Plus
Hello! I'm a highly skilled Microsoft infrastructure expert with 10+ years of hands-on experience. All skills and experience in my Linkedin profile: [login to view URL] I'll create this tutorial for y Plus
Hi. I am new freelancer. I can help you with your project. I am a windows admin for a long time and worked with user and permissions local and domain based. Thank you.
A Tenured IT Analyst knowledgeable with Active Directory and Windows Servers(main components of how account permission works for a corporate environment). Been writing Knowledge Based Articles for the past 5 years for Plus
I will set your windows problems and i will do good work on your Project. I am working on this feild at leats 5 years
I'm not certain of exactly what you're looking for, but I would suggest a combination of permission structure plus documentation. In an ideal environment, if you are running Active Directory, you would have a group Plus