Need help to (in order of priority):
1. Get my France wireless ISP service (ISP= Orange) set up with VPN so I can receive movies on a streaming movie player from a USA service which blocks requests from outside USA.
2. Extend my wireless reach in the house, with a second wireless router.
1. I don’t understand French to look up/read technical documentation.
2. Got too complicated for my technical level (i.e. Flashing, Tomato, etc).
1. Currently using Orange ISP provide “Live Box” wireless router.
2. Have available a Linksys - WRT54GL Wireless Route for the 2nd/extend router
3. Have a TP-Link Powerline Adapter (TL-PA211 STARTER KIT)
4. Streaming Movie Player = Roku XD
5. Old stand up PC with Windows XP and new HP laptop with Window 7 Professional
Any one of the following or similar, in English with USA VPN locations.
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $250 pour ce travail
<b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b> - Custom software development - skpye: <b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b>
Hello, One of my client experienced of ISP blocking with some streaming movie like Netflix and Hulu Plus. Now he is successfully watched those streaming [url removed, login to view] check PMB on what we [url removed, login to view]