Sydney Technology Solutions are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to work as part of our Service Desk Team.
All applicants MUST be available to work a minimum of 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday Australian Eastern Summer / Standard Time (Sydney)
It is essential that the applicant is focused on delivering a superior support experience to our clients by phone, email & or service desk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• IT support relating to technical issues involving core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware – MUST have strong Hyper-V (cluster shared volumes), Azure & Office 365 Skills.
• Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
• Engineer and implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs
• Implement and support disaster recovery solutions
• Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security – strong Cisco Router experience is essential.
• Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
• System documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations
• Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
• Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
• Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs
• Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
• Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
• Work through project tickets and phases in ConnectWise as assigned by a Project Manager
• Enter all work as service or project tickets into ConnectWise
• Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
• Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
• Diagnosis skills of technical issues
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
• Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
• Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
• Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
• Experience with MSP Tools such as Labtech & Connectwise are highly desirable
• Experience with GFI Products such as WebMonitor, MailArchiver & MAX Backup (IASO) highly desirable
25 freelance font une offre moyenne de $14/heure pour ce travail
Dear Sir /Madam I am Currently working for an Australian Employer based in Adelaide, Happy To help you full time if i am selected happy to discuss further Regards Niroshan Ezra
There is a fine difference of perspective between getting involved and being committed. In ham and eggs, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. (i am that pig)