Hello we are looking for good Desktop Support Engineer for Moscow(Russia)
Duration – Monday – Friday and Remote as freelancer
Coordinate desktop changes to avoid deployment collisions.
Prepare requests for rollout
Prioritize change requests
Create rollout plans for changes requests
Coordinate implementation process
Keep track of request and make sure they are implemented as planned
Participate in incident handling concerning desktop changes.
Issues related to Lotus notes client
Participate in projects concerning bigger desktop changes, for example rollout of new antivirus.
Microsoft environment knowledge (desktop & server).
Have some level of technical understanding of the products building up a desktop service.
Experience from the desktop environment.
Understanding and experience of change management process.
· Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
· Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
· Hands on experience in troubleshooting Lotus Notes
· Windows Operating systems
· Clients: Windows10, Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
· Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, windows2012
· Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
· ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center
· Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
· MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
· Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
· VPN and remote dial-in users
· Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
· PDA and blackberry/iPhone support
· Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc
- Multilingual, Russian and English.
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills [B2 LEVEL]
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
Other Skills / Experience
· Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution support over the phone.
· Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what is started is a must.
· Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
· Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times.
· Ability to work flexible hours from time to time to cover for other help desk staff and to be on call via pager during the week.
· Customer Focus
· Technical Expertise
· Interpersonal Effectiveness
· Concern for Order and Quality
Years of Experience
Total : 3-4 yrs of University education post High school (B.Sc. or Diploma)
Relavant : 2 - 3+ years of help desk/desk side, customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware,
- Preferred MCP/MSCE/MSCA or HDI CSS
- ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3 especially on Service Desk, Incident, Problem, and Change Management preferred
- Bachelors / Masters / Equivalent
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $19/heure pour ce travail
Having 8+ Years of Experience as System Admin profile. Skills : AD, Exchange, Desktop Support, Network, Wireless Devices, DNS, Identity management, DevOps, MDM, PowerShell