- I have a multisite Wordpress website that will be sending out lots of registration emails - all identical, except for the name, username and password.
- The site domain ([url removed, login to view]) will be used for the from address (eg. webmaster at example1 dot com)
- The site is hosted on my VPS (CENTOS 6.2 with cPanel), there is no dedicated IP for the site itself (rDNS for the IP resolves to [url removed, login to view] on a Rackspace cloud server)
- Domain is registered with EuroDNS, all records can be changed as needed.
- When I started sending mails with the regular mail() function, most registration mails got blocked by spam-filters.
- A colleague suggested sending mails using Google smtp - this worked fine, until after about 50 mails all registration mails got blocked by Google itself.
- My experience in these matters is very limited :-)
<b>What I'm looking for:</b>
- Someone with more experience in the field of optimizing DNS setttings and stuff for sending out registration emails (rDNS, SPF, DKIM, HELO, ...) who can offer a solid, future-proof solution for the problem.
- Someone who is available to do the job within a couple of days.
- Non-Google solutions are welcome, though it would be nice if my client could easily check all email traffic (sent + received) without having to check the server logs.
Thanks for your response, and a short explanation of the solution you would suggest.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $103 pour ce travail
Hi, This is Jeni from bistech support. We would like to inform you, that we could able to develop this wordpress project. Please find the attached document for your reference. our ball park quote is 100 US Plus
HI there, this is phpfreak1985, i am very interested to complete this project. lets complete
I am a Network Administrator, Server Administrator and professionals in wordpress. I can do. Thank you, Win