I have a server at [url removed, login to view] and I installed xen 3.4 on it.
I`m having issues configuring the networking to work on a vm.
What you will need to do is :
- tell me the changes needed to make the network work on vm`s
- apply these changes
- create a simple centos 5 vm or tell me what to do so it can install from a http mirror
I already applied ALOT of changes to scripts, but nothing seems to work.
There is no KVM attached, so extra caution should be added since a networking mistake would ultimately lead to hours of no work or, server reload.
- you WILL need to install a centos VM
- you WILL need to check that networking is working inside it
- you will need to show me how you did it
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $190 pour ce travail
hi. i am expert in xen, and have soem experience with hetnzer EQ(have my vms on similar server). can help u with ur issue. u have provide root ssh access to eq4 and posibility do remote reboot(can be doen by u from rob Plus
I have experiences working with Xen for building IaaS using CentOS Linux distribution. And currently I'm still maintaining the system. To complete this job, I will examine the network configuration of PM including its Plus