I'm in the process of installing openvpn in a linux dedicated webserver. This will be to support a customer that is intending to work with 3 different SMS providers that require VPN link.
I'm in need of a technical person to work with me as a consultant to help me with the following:
1) Test and review OpenVPN installation.
1) Help answer SMS provider's questioner about the VPN implementation
2) Answer any additional questions the provider and/or customer may have
3) Help twick and troubleshoot, if necessary, openvpn installation so it works with the customer provider.
4) Be available for any issues it may come from time to time.
Please indicate your rate, availability and communication method.
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $78 pour ce travail
hour price is 35. i have cisco CCNA and real expirience with openvpn when working with it for internet provider.
Certified Linux System Administrator and OpenVPN expert ready to work. I can start right away. Kindly check my PM. Regards. Nick.
Hello, I am a Linux system administrator working for small and big companies, managing all kind of software, setup and weirdness. Openvpn is one of the software I currently master and manage. I can help you from a simp Plus
Greetings! We can do this! We, at VI Services, have been delivering Remote IT infrastructure Management (RIM) Services successfully to clients across the globe. Our experienced Windows and Linux Support team m Plus
i am working with linux & open VPN about 5 [url removed, login to view] could i help ....