We were moving servers and after moving it seems that the emails we send suddenly get stopped in spam filters and are not delivered, especially in hotmail and yahoo postboxes and go into spam in gmail. Reverse IP name is set although we changed it a bit and use a subdomain now, and secondly we have new IP. Everything else is the same.
Probably a very easy fix here that is needed. If you think you know what is wrong and know how to fix please bid.
10 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 95 $ pour ce travail
I can resolve this for you very quickly, though the actual effect may not be apparent straight away. I have gone into more details in a PM I have sent you.