Need Asterisk Expert to start on project immediately!
Project will be awarded in 1 day (14th).
Need this done within 3 days after award (17th).
We need a asterisk based system to do the following:
1) Setup Asterisk system (optionally. need help with cards to buy to connect
2) Lookup info in the database and play information.
2) Simple IVR to take payments using [url removed, login to view] or Quicken gateway in
real-time and store info in database.
3) Play back confirmation number
4) Autodialer and route answered calls to IVR
5) Provide reporting on all calls (inbound and outbound)
We need help with setup of asterisk and all related modules, fine tune it
and setup trunks, test all inbound and outbound channels etc.
(Optional feature is IVR must dip into a MySQL database retrieve PIN, based
on customer id number).
Once the user inputs their customer data, they would have the option to
listen to their balance and pay with their visa or mastercard.
Will provide DID number with SIP Trunks.
Voice recording will be provided.
1) Ongoing maintenance &
2) support Call back button on Website
3) Time of Day and Day of week filtering
Bid on this project ONLY if you can work on this project immediately and get
us and running.
Great opportunity for someone who wants continuous flow of work.
Need to be able to reach you quickly by phone or email and get a response
back fast. Be able to deliver a quality product.
We need to install the new asterisk system after installing Centos. I can have the Centos installed if you give me direction.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $489 pour ce travail
Hi, bid is to provide Payment IVR system using authorize. If you want other features as mentioned in your post like autodialing, reporting, web callback etc. then total cost will be 2000 USD. Thanks
We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. Feel free to raise questions regarding your project.
<b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b> - Custom software development - skpye: <b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b>